Click here for our product catalog home page...
The LuxuryLite® KoozyKitchen 2-Minute Stove
Never a dirty dish or pot to wash! Uses less fuel than a JetBoil. Not one drop of water wasted. The LuxuryLite® Koozy Kitchen is a compact, light weight camp kitchen that uses standard butane/propane canisters. Originally developed to teach new Boy Scouts to comply with 'Leave No Trace' rules while cooking dry backpacking food. The Koozy Kitchen cooks dried food in zip bags, grocery store wet entrees like Hormel Compleats and Dinty Moore, and military MRE food packs. The best stove there is for cooking one-person meals. To cook for two, you need two Koozy Kitchens. To cook for a group, go to WalMart and get a big two-burner stove with big pots and pans.
When you prepare a hot meal with the Koozy Kitchen you'll see four advantages:
1) No dirty dishes to wash,
2) No chance of unsanitary contamination,
3) No water is dumped or wasted, and
4) the Koozy Kitchen uses less fuel to heat a meal than any other portable stove..
How? ... because it only takes two minutes of fuel for a piping hot meal then the meal heat-soaks in the insulated koozy for 5-20 minutes using all the heat to warm the food:
1) Put about a cup of water in the 24oz stainless steel cup and put a folded MRE or grocery store entree bowl into the water.
2) Click the piezo start and set the stainless steel stove to high flame and heat/boil for two minutes.
3) Then dump the water and MRE into the neoprene insulated plastic coozy and cover with the SS cup.
4) After 5 minutes the hot water will totally heat soak the food and it will stay hot for 30 minutes.
5) Romove the entree bowl, open and eat. Leave the MRE inside the neoprene coozy, cut off the end and eat with a long spoon.
6) Fold up the empty food package and store it back into your bear can or food container.
7) Make hot cocoa with the purified water, or let it cool and drink it.
If you like dried camp food entrees, just prepack single servings into zip lock bags, pour the boiling water into the zip bag
and drop it into the koozy for 5-15 minutes. And it stays hot while you eat it.
No wasted fuel. All the parts of the Koozy Kitchen nest together allowing you to leave the canister attached to the stove until it is empty. This eliminates dirt contamination from getting onto the threads and eventually clogging the orifice. And you lose no gas from detaching and attaching the canister several times each day.
Features of LuxuryLite® products are protected by Patents Pending.
All Photographs and text - Copyright 2010.
2307 Whitetail Lane
Lake Jackson, Texas 77566